Friday, January 15, 2010

Occasions Mini Swap Cards

I thought I would share some of my favorite Occasion mini swap cards I received.

Love Bandit created by Christy Fulk (StampinChristy).

Vague Vintage, the French version of Vintage Vogue, by Shelley (pixegirl). I love the specialty paper Bride.

This set is called Garden from the Heart, by Toni Turbide (tltcreations). Lots of detail on this one including Pinking Heart border and corner punches, Medium jewelry tag punch, and Rhinestone brads.

Abundant Hope by Sandy Hoefakker (hoefasar). Details include Shades of Spring DSP, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, and yummy satin ribbon.

I {Love} Love wheel by Vicky Frescas (VickiJo). She used the Full Heart punch and also the Movers & Shapers die with the Heart accessory to get the hearts to fit inside each other. And I love how she tied the satin ribbon!

Tote-ally Tess by Juli Knudsen (JuliannKay). Tess's outfit was paper pieced and check out how she made the corner of the room!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: