Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Projects to Share

Here is a gathering of other random projects I have to share...

Birthday card for Gayla - her user ID is snowcountry311 on SCS, so that will give you a hint what season she loves. This stamp set seemed perfect, especially since I won it as a door prize at the first shoebox swap where I met Gayla. The picture doesn't do this card justice, with the window effect, the sponging, the glitter. I didn't want to send it away! It was too cute!

Stamps: Snow Friends by Cookie Crumbs (C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps); Paper: Night of Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White, Misc Real Red and So Saffron DSP; Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy; Accessories: Sponges, Playground designer button, Linen thread, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

This is an ATC I created for a "Grunge" swap. I signed up to force myself to learn some new grungy techniques, but ended up just being rushed and falling back on my old vintage-y tricks. Hope that's ok!

Stamps: Luggage by Stampland, Background by Just for Fun; Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip; Ink: Brown Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa; Accessories: Sponge, Eyelets, Word window punch, Jump rings, Key charm.

Altered notebook and pen - this is the notebook and pen I created as a gift for our local battered women's shelter. The pen has Designer Series paper wrapped inside so it matched the book.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy; Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Urban Garden DSP; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: White EP, White taffeta, Scallop edge punch, Bind-It-All.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: