Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Movie Time!

I made a quick card to hold a Netflix gift subscription for my dad. He didn't even realize that it was a handmade card; he thought it came with the subscription. Is that good or bad???

This is my first try at shading using Stampin' Write markers. Here's a close up.

I used Sahara Sand Stampin' Write marker to outline the images to create shadows.

Inside of the gift certificate: I scored a 8-1/2 x 11" sheet of cardstock at 3-1/2" and 7-1/4", rounded the corners, and created the notch with 1-3/8" circle punch.

Stamps: Comfort Food; Paper: Real Red, So Saffron, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, So Saffron, Sahara Sand Stampin' Write markers; Accessories: Corner rounder punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch, Bind-It-All.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: