Monday, November 16, 2009

NJ Shoebox Swap Projects

We had a great time Saturday in Northern New Jersey. It was relaxing, fun, lots of projects, different images, different techniques, and new friends. The location was just beautiful - right on Highland Lake. And it was in the backyard of one of my mountain biking stomping grounds (Waywayanda). I am so glad I went!

My shoebox project was posted previously here.

This is my cardfront swap. The Alpine ribbon is currently on sale in the Clearance Rack. Stamps: Sense of Time, Time for You; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa; Word Window Punch, Scribbles Swirls die, Scallop Circles #2 die, Big Shot, Alpine felt ribbon, Brad, Sponge, Dimensionals.

And here is my ATC swap. I brayered the background in Brilliant Blue, Almost Amethyst, and Bashful Blue. The snow drift is Shimmery White paper with Dazzling Diamonds on the torn edge. The ATC is mounted on Brushed Silver and Brilliant Blue cardstock.

The camera flash picked up the shimmer mist I sprayed on the background (Champagne Shimmer Paint / rubbing alcohol mixture).

On Sunday, we headed back to New Jersey for the Hudson-to-Highlands awards dinner. I won my age class/category for the series and took home the championship jersey. Yeah me!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: