Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some Workshop Projects

I thought I would share the projects we did at a workshop on Saturday.

This card uses Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Baroque Motifs, and Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot die.

We sponged this card with Dusty Durango, More Mustard, and Always Artichoke. The stamp set is Pocket Silhouettes.

And my camera was on the fritz, so I took this picture with my phone (and technologically challenged to figure out how to get it to my computer!). I demo'd heat embossing with Versamark and white embossing powder, and then gave this card to the hostess. It uses Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Raspberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, and Upsy Daisy stamp set.

Sorry for the picture (lack-of) quality. This is another gift for the hostess - I used my Big Shot to die-cut her first initial into contact paper, and then glass etched this candy jar. Messy process, but comes out really neat! Thanks for looking!

No comments: