Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sneak Peeks

I promised I would post some sneak peek samples this week. I'm still playing with the new In Colors and learning what coordinating colors to use. I grabbed a couple samples off the demo website to show you.

This scrapbook page uses the new set Circle Circus and Old Olive cardstock. This set is going to be very versatile with all our coordinating circle punches. It also uses images that have been part of our Designer Series Paper in the past, so you could make custom backgrounds!

This is the Razzle Dazzle stamp set, along with In Colors Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, and Old Olive. Exciting news in this new catalog - In Colors come in Stampin' Write markers! This stamp set also would make a great custom background (some ideas would be tone-on-tone, watermark with Versamark, or clear embossing)!

And, it has been raining, sometimes heavily, for more than a week. This hasn't made mountain biking easy. So, I created a card with new In Colors as an 'Ode to the Weather'.

It WILL stop before we all drown! This card uses a retiring stamp set called "God is Love" and a new sneak peek set "Animal Stories". It also uses colors Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, and Rose Red.

I hope you are getting excited about the new catalog; I can't wait! And you will get a chance to play with new items yourself at my Open House on July 14. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: