Sunday, May 24, 2009

Results from Viva Las Vegas

So last weekend I participated in Viva Las Vegas Virtual Stamp Night. Then I spent the entire week trying to catch up from stamping for so many hours instead of doing other chores. Hmmmm! Anyway, I thought I would post some of my favorites. All the details and all submissions can be found in SCS gallery. Thanks for looking!

A layout challenge: I love this vintage stamp set, and the Urban Oasis paper goes well with it.

Specific # of layers, ink, embellishments challenge: I don't usually make traditional birthday cake (or cupcake) cards, but this turned out super cute.

Picture inspiration challenge (the pic was a blue wedding cake): An elegant wedding card for the challenge by my shoebox swap buddy Diane Hughes.

Color challenge: And this one won me some stamps from "My Favorite Things"! Super cool to win stamps - now hubby didn't question (so much) why I was spending so much time stamping for no occasion. It is for learning, of course! Research, I call it!! :)

And how about a picture of some Memorial Day weekend relaxing on the Hudson River?

No comments: