Thursday, April 9, 2009

Projects from the Occasions Mini

It has been a very busy club week, and I am trying to catch up with some card postings (new postings here, on Meetup, and on SplitCoastStampers). I participated in a swap with other demonstrators using new stamp sets and products from the Occasions mini. I have posted a couple of choices from them that are my fav's. But first... this is an Embrace Life card I have been holding onto. I wanted to make this card in club, but I just haven't found time to squeeze it in. I just love the colors!

This set is definitely a staple in my collection.
Stamps: Embrace Life; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Black Stazon, White Craft; Accessories: Watercolor crayons (Soft Subtles), Aquapainter, Pretties kit, Artichoke grosgrain ribbon.

Here is my card for the swap (which we also made at club this week). My daughter played with this one a lot, and it is still in one piece (she loves ducks)! I thought this might be a little too complicated for club, but all the ladies made it through. Phew!

Easter slider card. Stamps: Wagon Full of Fun, Egg Hunt wheel, All Holidays; Paper: So Saffron, Kraft, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Delicate Dots DSP (SAB); Ink: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Old Olive markers; Accessories: Celery and Bashful ribbon, Word Window punch, Dimensionals, Sponge, Staple.

Here is an Occasions swap card created by Kathy White, using the And Many Mower stamp set.

This one is created by Sarah Wills. I just love this one, and I am CASE-ing parts of it for a Beach/Ocean ATC swap. It uses the Just Beachy set. That girl can do wonders with a pair of scissors!

I am not sure who designed this one - the back was unsigned. This Choo Choo stamp set and coordinating Right on Track wheel are just so cute. I don't have a little boy in the house, but I feel like I might just have to buy this one!

No comments: