Monday, March 23, 2009

One Week Left to Sale-A-Brate

There is one week left for Sale-A-Bration. Don't miss it! And here is the final installment of SAB samples... and I am trying to write this blog with a cat laying on me / on the keyboard. I hope for not-too-many typos.

The Button Bouquet is a great way to get your flower to pop.
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Sweet Celebrations, Autumn Leaf Prints (retired); Paper: So Saffron, SAB DSP, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi (stem, retired); Ink: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Scallop Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch, Button Bouquet, SAB Certainly Celery 5/8" Twill Ribbon - Love it!!

I found this card, made by 'sharmill', on Splitcoaststampers when I was looking for inspiration, and I HAD to CASE it (CASE = copy and share with everyone!). Very elegant and simple card!
Stamps: Botanical Blooms, Warmest Regards (retired); Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White; Ink: Black Stazon, Basic Black, Basic Black Stampin' Write marker, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery; Accessories: Aquapainter, rectangular mask, Dazzling Diamonds.

I made this one into a cute notecard, but you could also make this into a gift card holder as well.
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches; Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, SAB DSP, So Saffron; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: White embossing powder, paper piercer + mat, Square Scallop punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 5/8" So Saffron grosgrain (can I say again - I just love the ribbon from SAB?!?), Linen thread, Ticket Corner punch, Square Ice brad.

And my friend Tina gave me a candy bar... now that I decorated it, I can finally eat it! These are cute favors to make for parties or baby/wedding showers!
Stamps: Yummy; Paper: SAB DSP, Whisper White; Ink: Bashful Blue; Accessories: 5/8" So Saffron grosgrain ribbon.

So, this week, my husband and daughter are out of town visiting family in the Netherlands. I have some cute pics I am going to post tomorrow of what is going on over there... See you then!

No comments: