Thursday, March 19, 2009

Been Busy with Swaps

Yesterday was a very busy stamping day. I had several swaps I had to complete and get in the mail. I was very productive, but unfortunately it killed my biking for the day. And now it is raining today. :( Here is the card I made for the "Monthly 1 Swap" -

Stamps: Inspired by Nature; Paper: Not Quite Navy, Glossy White, Basic Black, Urban Garden DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, More Mustard, Old Olive; Accessories: Brads, Ribbon, Brayer.

And I also participated in a swap using stamp sets from the upcoming Occasions mini catalog. I'll get the swaps back in the beginning of April, so I'll be able to show everyone what I received. It's a little early, but this is the Easter sneak peek I was talking about --

I'm not showing the whole thing because we may do this one at club in April. I don't want to spoil it!

No comments: